- Less than 15 seconds: Shocking, don't plan on any speedy ascents unless they are on a train.
- 45 Seconds: Could do better, some more hill work needed.
- 1 Minute and 15 Seconds: Okay, do three sets of 20 squats a day to build up your quads.
- 1 Minute and 45 Seconds: Good, ready for some of the classic routes.
- 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds: Impressive, you sailed through the pain barrier with flying colors.
- 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds: Top notch, your quads testify that you're used to pushing yourself through the limits.
- Vicky: 1:15
- Rocky: 2:21
- Sean: 4:00
- Peter: 5:45
- You: ? -- Leave a comment below with your time!
Warning: Don't do this if you have knee problems.
Tip: Playing some music (or doing this during a conference call, provided you are on mute so others don't hear you collapse at the end) can help and won't be considered cheating.