Saturday, February 14, 2015

Signed up for the Lake Tahoe Marathon!

During our casual run today, Sean (my son) and I decided to get a little more serious about running again this year and we just signed up for the Lake Tahoe Marathon on October 11th. This will be the first Tahoe Marathon event since the canceled Super Triple run in 2009. I was in a little better running shape back then, but really looking forward to be out there again. 

First up, though, the Tahoe Relay in June with the whole family. This will be our 7th time and it is always a blast. Happy Presidents' Day weekend everybody! Prices for the marathon events go up tomorrow, so sign up soon: http://www.laketahoemarathon.com

3 comments:

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

Aaron
aarongrey112 gmail.com

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey

Jeffco Lakes said...

Thanks for sharing such a informative post with us, keep sharing your thought

Pet Friendly campgrounds Andover Ohio


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.