Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'm Back!


Inspired by my the race reports from my good friend Blue Benadum's and his SoCal crew about this year's Tahoe Triple, I decided to get back in the game and I have officially started training for next year's Super Triple.

It's going to take a while to get back into the kind of shape I was in for the 2009 event, and I might have to powerwalk a good part of it, but it's going to be a blast no matter what. For work, I just received my awesome standing desk, which will help a lot (If you're sitting down all day for your job, definitely check that out).

Huge congrats to Blue for another big Triple win (second year in a row), and to Jimmy Dean Freeman for doing a fantastic job winning the Super Triple this year and almost wiping out my course record (20:32:23) on his first try (he signed up on a whim during the regular Triple, too!).  Now we'll have to see if Dave "The Jackal" Yeakel, Jon Burg, and Keenan Follis will come back in 2013 to make it a proper reunion ;-)

I'll leave you with this timeless classic ;-)


3 comments:

MâHâßuß ßHuiyân said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! What an enjoyable time looking through so many sites. It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !

Data Entry Jobs | Data Entry Training | Flash Photo Gallery | Medprax™ | Bangladeshi Exporters | Cars for Travelers | Search Engine Marketing | Live Stream Sports on HD

MâHâßuß ßHuiyân said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !

Flash Photo Gallery ! Medprax™ ! Bangladeshi Exporters ! Cars for Travelers

Muñekita Cat said...

Hiiiiii! your blog is great, I'd love you to join my websites, and you put my link on your site, and so we benefit both.

I await your response to munekitacate@gmail.com

kisses!
Emilia

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.