- Rested most of the afternoon
- Prerace dinner: whipped potatoes and buffalo hamburgers--yum!
- Marathon 1--3:23
- Marathon 2--3:29
- Day 3--Guess?
- Course Record (Super Triple)--23:06:52
- I start in about 1 1/2 hours (at midnight) on the bike path across from Pope Beach
- My plan is to make it to the regular marathon start at mile 46 before 8:30 a.m so I can run with Turi , the other Triple runners, and the other marathoners for the last 26.2 miles.
I'll post the final results after the race.
Keep sending those positive vibes!